In this role, we are looking for Research Design Drafting Assistant who should Lead technical aspects of Starter Motor development with particularly high-risk early feasibility projects. This role requires significant leadership skills and technical adaptability, demonstrated by the ability to influence and lead within a rapidly evolving, cross-functional, highly regulated environment. The Assistant will in some cases be responsible for the technical aspects of the team’s performance and the scientific and engineering rigor of the work, and in other cases will be a contributing member of the team. The Assistant will lead Drafting and technical planning activities, lead the definition and may be involved at various levels with technical issues at a department level and/or business unit level, though their primary focus will be at the team level.
- Translating Voice-of-Customer requirements to design and process requirements, establishing design and process plans, protocols, and reports, and applying engineering principles to understand, improve, and control product performance.
- Leading risk/failure mode assessment, test method development, process development, and performance and safety testing for early feasibility products.
- Translating high-level objectives into detailed technical plans, execute the plan (individually and/or through others), and update the cross-functional project team on key technical and timeline risks.
- Leading key aspects of the Advanced Development (early feasibility) process.
- Driving results in the technical team addressing key deliverables or addressing key project risks.
- Hands-on ownership of design and process from product ideation through hand-off to the concept through process validation.
- Interfacing with Physicians/Customers/Internal departments.
- Supporting the creation of marketing materials and post-market activities.
- Providing professional development guidance for junior members of the technical team.
- Completing documentation of all project data (responsibility to assure accuracy and completeness).
- Actively evaluates projects for opportunities to improve performance or accelerate learning; continuously monitors risk and mitigates as appropriate
- Focusing project teams on the key feasibility questions; pivot plans as needs when new learnings require
- Complying with applicable FDA and international regulatory laws/standards and the Code of Conduct.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Having Good Hand in AutoCAD, Unigraphics ,Cero ,CAD Modeling and Making 3D and 2D Design as per Requirement of Starter Motor field required.
- A minimum of 5+ years working within Starter Motor Product Development and Drafting.
- Has successfully supported multiple new product development cycles.
- Extensive experience in the design, drafting and processing of Starter Motors required.
- Technical skills to include translation of first-principle engineering understanding to Design of Experiments, interpreting/presenting data, conducting advanced statistical analysis, and writing technical reports.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capable of communicating complicated technical information to audiences with varying levels of expertise in the area.